19 March 2009

it doesnt matter, its in ze past!











peter pilotto fall 08 made me excessivly happy, all things peter pilotto make me excessivly happy TBH. I saw on susie bubbles blog that she got some trousers for like 90quid at a closing down sale- i couldnt help be jealous and at the same time happy in knowing she will wear them very very well...damn!




cutout dress want/need, could i do this myself? perhaps? if i can find any spare time?
the asos dress in the middle needless without saying i just love for the pilotto-esque print, not so much the aline shape cos i personally am not a fan (it just doesnt look right on me, alright!?). however europe summer plans get in the way of all wishlist purchases : (, im just thinking about all the parisienne markets, oh summerrr...


No comments: