18 January 2009

last night she said (baby dont feel so downnwnwnn)





laast night, i went crazycrazycrazy, on the internet.. first i had a nap, because i was really tired, tonight my plan is to get back into a normal sleeping pattern (and make more pom poms obviously). I forgot how much i loved japanesestreets.com, it was my OBCESSION from the age of 13-15, it literally took over my harddrive, school files and bedroom walls.. and then i got angry at their watermarking of pictures (which they didn't used to do) i think i'm over it now, which is good/bad. good because i've rediscovered it, bad because i will probably spend copious amounts of time on it instead of doing anything else. I also bought some more dress patterns on ebay for my sewing class, woo.


+

= yes?

i just have to figure out how to knit letters now?
i may research that later..

i have to go and get ready for work now though, which will be inevitably, horribly , mind numbingly BORING because it's a sunday and there will be about 6 customers all day. oh woes.

No comments: