14 January 2009

pom pom pom pom pom

Temporary hiatus of actual photographs, as my camera has gotten a life of its own and refuses to turn off when i turn it off and instead it just buzzes annoyingly for a while and moves its lens in and out like 4 times not actually turning off unless i take the battery out. I'd say it seems a bit possessed but thats slightly far fetched and nothing in its right mind would possess a camera. It's being sent away to get fixed anyway (3 year warrenty- oh yeah!), in the meanwhile I will hopefully get hold of my dad/boyfriends/mums camera. (thankyouboyfriend)


As for the lack of posts recently, I've been too busy cursing at said camera and getting back into the tech-early morning- working ritual after a laaaazy christmas. Most of my time since I came back has been taken over by pom poms made out of VCR insides, oh the gore!


This is what I look like today..half of my face, my tv staticesque jumper and my big red earring anyway. My jumpers inside out, but it looks nicer that way- the other side is the same just a lighter shade of grey. It's so so comfy I've been wearing it for the last 3 days...so em yeah, it is seriously time to take it off. I promise I will tomorrow.






Here are pictures of the dress I mentioned in my last post! It's so gorgeouss! Pictures really dont do it justice at all. It was 3 pounds, and I only realized when I got it home that it's seriously (or so i assume) vintage Topshop!
I also got this for 2pounds, happy happy.

Bon nuit anyway, I'm off to do some more work, aka break open tapes and scoop out their glossy black insides. X





No comments: